I haven’t covered what my bedroom would look like in My Dream Home series, so here you go — six decorating elements I would love to have in my dream bedroom:
1. A fun headboard — this brick wall is so pretty, there is no need for another headboard. I also love the little side table lamps.
2. A bench or ottoman at the foot of the bed — this is a must for storage or being able to throw my clothes on.
3. A chandelier — I love this chandelier but I wouldn’t want it hanging right on top of me. I’d hang it in the middle of the room, away from the bed, or over a side table off to the side.
4. A fireplace — I don’t know how practical it actually is to have a working fireplace in the bedroom, especially if it is all-white, but my Jane Austen mind loves the romantic idea of it.
5. Lots and lots of light — and a cute chair next to the bed wouldn’t hurt either. Here is the bench idea again, plus a great use of art work above the headboard.
6. Lots of storage — for books and more at arm’s reach.
7. A large, bold painting over the headboard – this one is a little to pale for me. I like a big statement.
What can you not live without in your bedroom? What would you like to have?