Contact & PR Requests
#FF @DagmarBleasdale Because she OWNS Westchester Twitter! And her tweets are consistently interesting. — WestchesterLive (07-30-2010)
For media or advertising inquires, or to schedule Dagmar for an appearance or speaking engagement, please fill out the form below, contact her at dagmar at dagmarbleasdale dot com, or call 818-400-4442.
Dagmar’s Home currently accepts requests for
- brand ambassador positions
- conference sponsorship
- sponsored posts
- Twitter campaigns
- Twitter parties
I do NOT offer reviews (especially books and apps) or guest posts right now.
On Dagmar’s Home, I focus on writing articles that empower women to find and pursue their passion — be that staying at home or working outside the home — to live greener/toxin-free lives, and to consider natural birth, breastfeeding, and attachment parenting. I’m known for my avid couponing and love for thrift stores, and my home decorating, organizing, and DIY posts.
Extended reach of Dagmar’s Home:
- Twitter (25,500+ followers) and Facebook (5,000+ friends and fans)
- Past clients include Verizon Wireless, Children’s Place, Ebates, SpaFinder, Horizon Organic, BlogFrog and others
- I’m affiliated with numerous mom sites and green groups on the web and was featured here
- I was voted one of the Top 25 Most Eco-Friendly Moms/Bloggers, Top 25 Vegetarian Mom 2012 and 2013, Top Home Design Blogs 2012, Top Couponing Moms 2013, and Top Green Blogs of 2012
- My 650 subscribers get emails about every one of my new posts
- I’m the DIY blogger for EverydayFamily.com
- I write for MothersOrganicHealth.com
Please inquire about my affordable advertising rates!
Product Reviews and Giveaways on Dagmar’s Home:
Dagmar’s Home (formerly Dagmar’s momsense) boasts thousands of unique visitors a month (42,000+ January 2013) who trust me to write about my honest opinion. My readers know that I’m very picky and only write about products or services I use myself and that my readers will enjoy and benefit from.
Due to the overwhelming amount of requests I receive, I’m currently not writing free reviews.
Giveaway fee: $100 to write and facilitate your giveaway (or $50 in products and $50 fee).
I will encourage my readers to check out your website and amplify the post to my 25,000 Twitter followers and 5,000 Facebook friends and fans.
Product review and giveaway policy:
- I review products on my own time; your review will typically post within 2 weeks.
- If I dislike your product, I will let you know and not write a review.
- I fully disclose all reviews and giveaways.
- Products you sent me will not be returned.
In your email, please include:
- description of the product(s) you’d like to promote
- description of your business/website and product I can incorporate into my post
- photo of the product you’d like me to promote
- any logos you would like to have included
Benefits of working with Dagmar:
I’m known for being a passionate advocate for green living, natural birth, breastfeeding, attachment parenting, and frugal living. An editor and proofreader with my own company, I’m very organized and self-motivated. I’m loyal to the people, companies, products, and services I like and respect.
To begin our relationship, please fill out this contact form:
I look forward to working with you!